Wednesday, April 22, 2009

GET INVOLVED... PLEASE! I WOULD LOVE YOUR INPUT PLEASE!

GET INVOLVED... PLEASE! I WOULD LOVE YOUR INPUT PLEASE!

So tis' the season for the photography contests. I haven't done a contest in a few years, but I'm considering my options for an upcoming competition. Although, I am not considering that I'll place; I just want to put my work out there to be seen. SO HERE'S YOUR PART... I'd like your opinions/comments and for each person to help me out by picking out their top three (3) favorites from the photos numbered below. Please just take a few minutes. I would love the input. It'll be so helpful, because I am way too critical of my work. You can reply through email (laurallmphoto@aol.com) or just comment through my blog. Thanks for helping everyone!

P.S. Stand-by and I'll let you know the three I decide to enter.


Choice #1

Choice #2

Choice #3
Choice #4

Choice #5

Choice #6

Choice #7


Choice #8


Choice #9


LaurasLastingMoments.com

No comments: